Back to Blog
The Magical History Tour & Beatles Promotions
The British are coming! This March and April you do not want to miss out on the Quad-Cities British invasion coming to Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf area. Knowing some of the events and details in advance can help you put together a plan for your next visit. When coordinating your itinerary consider some of these upcoming features and promotions:
This particular Quad-Cities British invasion event invades the Putnam on March 11th. Guest will enjoy four unique galleries in the museum:
Beginnings, Influence and Life in Liverpool
Get ready to travel back in time to the late 50's/early 60's in Liverpool, England. You'll find rare artifacts and memorabilia from the band, before they became THE band.
Life on the Road
Experience for yourself what Beatles hysteria was all about. Immerse yourself in the merch: replica instruments, clothing, games, trading cards and more.
Innovation in the Studio
This studio gallery gives you a chance to mix some of the Beatles' classic hits. You'll explore some of the revolutionary technology used at the time for an authentic music experience.
The Decade of the Break-up
Because all good things, sadly, must come to an end. However, the conclusion of the greatest rock band proved a beginning of new careers and lives for each Beatle. You'll explore each member's life and career and enjoy unique memorabilia, such as John Lennon's last autograph.
Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf wants to help visitors optimize their Putnam Museum experience. That's why we are offering our guests "The British are Coming" hotel promotion. This promotion offers one night stay in a standard room, a $50 food credit and two $10 Free Play vouchers. Best of all, participants will receive two tickets to the museum's Magical History Tour for this up close, comprehensive look at all things Beatles.
The Quad-Cities Waterfront Convention Center is also getting in on the British Invasion with its two-night show: Liverpool Legends: The Complete Beatles Experience. Key details about this can't-miss show include:
• Showtime(s): Thursday, April 13th & Friday, April 14 at 7:30 p.m.
• General Admission: $15 ($3 processing fee per ticket purchased)
• VIP Admission: $25 ($3 processing fee per ticket purchased)
• Discounted General Admission tickets are available for purchase at the casino based on Fan Club Tier Level (tickets are: $10 for all Tier Levels)
• Doors open at 6:30pm
• Tickets purchased online will be mailed to the address you provide within 7 days prior to the show
• Tickets purchased online within 7 days of the show date will be available for pickup at Will Call on the night of the show
• Will Call at the Quad Cities Waterfront Convention Center will open at 6:30pm.
• Tickets are nonrefundable
• ADA tickets are available
Can't Buy Me Love: Las Vegas Giveaway
We're not done yet; visit Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf this April to participate in our Can't Buy Me Love: Las Vegas Giveaway. Gamers can play to receive one free entry every day from April 1st – April 15th and earn bonus entries with every 300-tier score. Participants can also receive one bonus entry for each ticket purchased for the Beatles Exhibit at the Putnam Museum or Isle gift shop. On Saturday, April 15th at 8:00 p.m. we will draw five winners total:
• 4 will win $200 in FanPlay
• 1 will win a trip to Las Vegas and two tickets to see LOVE ($1,000 cash value)
Drive My Cooper Car Giveaway
Finally, check out Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf in April to participate in our Ticket to Ride promotion. On April 8th and April 22nd from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. you can play to win a Mini Cooper or $10,000 cash + $5,000 FanPlay®.
Visit Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf This March and April
You don't want to miss out on Quad-Cities British invasion this March and April. Gather up your crew for an authentic Beatles experience and a gaming adventure you won't soon forget. Plan your trip to Isle Casino® Hotel Bettendorf now!